Workshop in Gozo
Creative chill time & Photography workshop on the fabulous island of Gozo
What can this week give to you?
- relaxing by the sea
- inspiring photography community
- learning about documentary photography
- personal mentoring
- revitalize your workflow
- learning through experiences and practice
- inspiring environment
- expanding your portfolio with exciting images
- wondering at beauty
- getting inspiration
- charging with the island’s charm
- active work with the camera
- creating visual art works
All this in a creative small group community, with the opportunity for individual professional development, with three documentary practical photography exercises.
- lessons about documentary photography and familyphotojournalism
- three documentary photography exercises
- individual professional mentoring, image analysis
- accomodation in a house with a pool, in two-bed rooms in Ghasri, by the capital city
- a refrigerator filled with goodies for breakfast and dinner
- access to kitchen
- strong wifi
- plug converter
- bus pass for trips on the island
- buying your flight ticket
- travel insurance
- lunch must be arranged individually
- bring equipment: camera, card reader, laptop
- enjoy your time and have fun!
- Full charge: €860
- Very Early Bird till 01 May: €800
- Early Bird till 01 June: €820
- accomodation with pool
- always full fridge for breakfast and dinner
- bus pass for travelling around the island
- lessons about documentary photography
- the organization of photography exercises and sightseeing
- photography mentoring opportunities
Are you interested in?
Arriving to Gozo
Arrival to Malta Airport, where we pick you up with car, and cross to Gozo by ferry. Unpacking at the accommodation, getting to know each other, evening walk in Ghasri. Photography lesson, getting to know inspirational artists in documentary photography.
In the morning: photography lesson about streetphotography, and reviewing brought images. Lunch option in Ghasri. Afternoon visit to Dwejra Bay, Blue Hole.
In the morning: street photography in the capital Victoria old town, and Citadella. Lunch option in Victoria. In the afternoon: the sandy beach of Ramla Bay.
In the morning: photography lesson about documentary, review of new images. Lunch option in Mgarr. Afternoon trip to Ix-Xatt l-Aħmar, the Red Bay.
Qbajjar Bay, documentary photography with Alfred, the owner of the local salt distillery. Lunch in Marsalforn, then documentary family photography on the beach with a Hungarian family.
Review of new images. Farewell party by the pool with barbecue. Going home.
- The total cost of the workshop: €860
- Really Early bird: €800 until May 1
- Early bird: until June 1, €820
The price includes the following:
- Breakfast and evening meals
- Kitchen with cooking facilities
- Airport transfer
- A bus pass is required to travel around the island
- Photography lessons
- Organization of photography exercises and personal mentoring opportunities
The price does not include the following:
- Flight ticket
- Travel insurance
A group has a maximum of 6 people.
In case of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal from participation in the workshop, we provide a refund of 50% of the participation fee, if this cancellation is made minimum 2 weeks before the start time.